Martin's Albury drivers cannot change large notes, so please be sure to have the fare ready in coin or small notes where possible. This will help to reduce boarding delays and help you get to your destination quickly. Fare scales are displayed at the front of the bus.
Children under the age of 5 travel free when accompanied by an adult. Children aged 15 years and over and attending High School or Secondary College are eligible for a concession fare for travel outside school hours upon presentation to the driver of an appropriate photo ID issued by the school or college. If a valid ID is not available, children aged 15 years and over are required to pay the standard adult fare unless travelling to and from school in school hours. Where age may be in doubt, proof of age is the responsibility of the child or an adult fare will be charged.
Concession fare authority cards must always be shown to the driver or a full fare may be charged. Martin's Albury accept a variety of transport concession authority cards issued by NSW State Government agencies and the Commonwealth Government through Centrelink. Sorry, we cannot accept Health Care Cards as a transport concession, nor can we accept cards issued for exclusive travel on State Transit buses and ferries in Sydney and Newcastle.
Tertiary students may travel at concession fares upon the presentation to the driver of an appropriate photo ID from the educational institution. Click here for a list of concessions available for use on our services.
Tickets are issued for all fares paid. Please retain tickets until the end of your journey. An inspector may board a bus at any time to check tickets. When boarding the bus always advise the driver of your final destination.
Follow this link to see the current discount fare schedule applicable to all Martin's Albury bus services.
RED Tickets (Regional Excursion Daily)
The RED ticket is a $2.50 all day multi-ride ticket for use on bus services provided by Martin's Albury for people who hold a valid:
- Pensioner Concession card
- NSW Seniors card
- War Widower/s card (NSW or Victoria)
- Until midnight on day of purchase only
- Restricted to the initial purchaser who must show their concession card along with their valid RED ticket at the start of each trip to verify their entitlement to travel on subsequent services that day
- After initial purchase, ticket can be used for unlimited trips on valid services that day without the payment of another cash fare.
- RED tickets issued by Martin's Albury are eligible to be used on Dyson Group buses that travel within NSW on the day of issue and when appropriate proof of eligibility is shown. Martin's also accept RED Tickets issued by the Dyson Group.
For further information Click here
Other Tickets Types
- Single Trip - Valid only on the day of purchase.
- Return Trip - Valid only on the day of purchase. Approx 5% discount on a single trip ticket.
- Ten Trip - 10 trips for the price of 8 single trips. Valid until all trips are used.
For all tickets issued (except the RED ticket), the journey is valid only from the Origin to the Destination printed on the ticket.
These are issued by Martin's Albury on behalf of the NSW Department of Transport and Infrastructure. Application forms may be obtained at your school or at the Company office. Lost or damaged passes can be replaced upon application at the Company office for a fee of $11.00 (including GST).
For students who are not eligible for free travel to and from school, the Company sells term, semester or yearly passes. These are more convenient than paying cash each day and may be purchased from the company office.
Most students living in NSW and travelling to and from school are eligible for free travel upon presentation of a NSW Travel Pass. Free travel is available only on school days between the hours indicated on the Travel Pass. Click here for full details.